Tuesday 30 August 2011

If I Could Have Any Job In The World...

I was tagged by the lovely My Mummies Pennies to share with you what job I would have if I could have any in the world.

It would be cliche to say I love being a Stay at Home Mum but it's true. I really do love it! It's certainly very rewarding and I wouldn't change it for the world!

Before giving up work to stay at home with Lexi, I was a Legal Secretary which I did love as no day was the same and I got to interact with people on a daily basis but the things I had to deal with weren't of the nicest nature in the world so I used to spend a lot of time hating the world for being so cruel and deceitful and evil and would spend many a night at home crying over a certain subject or case that we had been working on. It didn't stop me enjoying my job, if anything it made me more determined that we would work even harder to make the world a better place! I mainly loved this job because it was taking me in the right direction in a field which I have always had a passion for.... Law. One of my A Levels was in Law and I have always loved every aspect of legal work whether a Bobby on the beat, a Solicitor or a Judge; it has always fascinated me.


Saying that though, when I was little I always dreamed of being a Police Officer. Unfortunately when I was 16 my lovely, darling Mum decided that she was bored of hairdressing and Counselling Young People and decided she was going to take the exams to become a PCSO (Police Community Support Officer). As we live in the Police force area of Devon & Cornwall which is renowned for being the most difficult task force to join as it has so few openings, I thought she had no chance..... She passed with flying colours and went on to be the best PCSO in Cornwall (I may be a little bias!). She continued to do this job until she moved to Northern Cyprus 5 years ago.


So, in the warped head of a 15 year old, my dream job was taken and my life was ruined! Lol.

I soon changed course and, after spending time at College studying for my Law A Level, reading many many crime books by Authors like James Patterson, watching endless episodes of Criminal Minds, CSI, SVU, Spooks and actually working on the Set of Spooks with my stepdad dealing with the cars, and my love of watching all manner of crime related TV programs; I would have to say that if I could have absolutely any job in the entire world I would LOVE to be a Spy for MI5!


I'd be happy being a member of the FBI ;) or an undercover Police Officer too but it does say dream job and that's mine... a Spook!


That's if my singing career doesn't suddenly take off which I doubt very much!! You never know though, I may get famous one day so watch this space!! ;) Heeheehee.


Thank you to My Mummies Pennies for asking me to write this. I am tagging the wonderful; The Family Express, The Hart of the Munchkin Patch and Loren’s Little Lovely’s Blog Page to share what job they would have if they could have any in the world and link back to Ramblings of a Suburban Mummy and Loved by Lexi of course :)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh similar to mine then! I wanted to be in the police too :)

    www.ramblingsofasuburbanmummy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello theгe, just beсamе awarе of
    your blog thrοugh Google, and found thаt it's really informative. I'm gоnnа watch out fοг brussels.
    I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    My weblog: dreambox 7025

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great items from уou, man. I've bear in mind your stuff prior to and you're ϳust
    extremely greаt. I rеаlly like whаt yοu've acquired right here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which through which you assert it. You'rе makіng іt enjoyable аnd you continue to tаke care
    οf to ѕtay it ѕmart. I cаnt wait to learn fаr mоre from yοu.

    That is rеally а tremendous sіte.

    Herе is my blοg ... keep reading

    ReplyDelete