Friday 22 July 2011

10 Things I Love About You


1. I love that the second you were born you made your Mummy and Daddy into a family instead of a couple making our lives complete.

2. I love the look of awe and love you have on your face every time you look up at Mummy and/or Daddy.

3. I love that you share our passion for music and already sing along and dance to music whenever you hear it.

4. I love how proud you make us because you are so clever and beautiful.

5. I love that you have Mummy's blonde curly hair which I never want to cut and that, even first thing in the morning, it makes you look like an angel.

6. I love your enthusiasm and that you absolutely adore the water whether in the bath or swimming pool or just splashing in a bowl.

7. I love your kind, caring nature and love for all living creatures.

8. I love that you knew your own mind from the minute you were born and continue to be assertive and forthright when telling us what you want.

9. I love that you are so generous with your kisses and cuddles and showing affection and love.

10. I love that you are all of the things above plus many, many more amazing things and that nothing phases you, life is fun no matter what we are doing and that your love is unconditional, abundant and plentiful. I love the joy that even the seemingly small things in life give you and, in turn, the joy that brings to everybody who knows and loves you.


I was tagged by Blog By Baby along with some other amazing blogs, so I am tagging the following people to post their '10 things I love about you' and link it up at
http://motheronmotherearth.blogspot.com/2011/07/ten-things-i-love-about-you.html

Bloggomy

Love Being Mummy To Two

Mummy Loves

Mummy Wants

Mummiefun

3 comments:

  1. I think the admin of this web site is actually working
    hard for his website, since here every stuff is quality based stuff.


    My site :: super sports portable crib set

    ReplyDelete